Sa Motor Dealer Operations Management
Essay specific features
July 2, 2015
No of pages / words:
33 / 9173
Rating of current essay:
To gain a competitive edge, the 21st century Operations manager has to try not only to harness the skills, expertise and knowledge of the workforce, but also to develop and improve these attributes.
Write an essay encompassing each of the following:
1. Factors one should consider when designing a job...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Ethical and legal issues in the work environment.
3. How ergonomics and work methods impact on a job.
4. The use of labour standards in determining the size of the work force.
5. How incentive schemes can be used to motivate the workforce.
Operations management is often presented as a subject whose main focus is on technology, systems, procedures and facilities – in other words the non-human parts of the organization...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 600 words
3 pages, 593 words
2 pages, 321 words
3 pages, 652 words
3 pages, 744 words
2 pages, 514 words
2 pages, 334 words