Essay specific features
October 11, 2012
No of pages / words:
2 / 357
Rating of current essay:
don't force the meat through the grinder - it will grind at its own pace
2. you may have to stop grinding the meat to clean the discs and the blade occasionally, as there may be sinew caught around the blade
3. Using the food processor - chop onions if necessary
4. Prepare your garlic - clean the heads of garlic (outside covering off), and break into individual cloves...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Using a large bowl/pot/roaster , combine your recipe ingredients. It is critical that the ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Use your hands. Take turns within your group, if your hands get too cold.
6. To test your mixture - make a sample meat patty and fry it in a frying pan. Determine if any more seasonings are required...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 777 words
2 pages, 357 words
3 pages, 710 words
1 pages, 129 words
4 pages, 936 words
2 pages, 500 words
2 pages, 438 words