SHUMAN AUTOMOBILES, INC.
Essay specific features
March 8, 2014
No of pages / words:
7 / 1739
Rating of current essay:
Clark Shuman, owner and general manager, plans to retire and relinquished his control over the company
2. Business has been doing good with an emphasis of selling new cars as the principal business of the dealership
3. He created three independent departments, namely new car sales, used car sales, and service department...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Salary is dependent on each department's gross profit
5. Upon the take over of the managerial positions, Janet Moyer of the new car sales had a first challenge of making a sale through a costumer who wanted to trade his old car with a new car.
6. Moyer had to decide the amount she would offer the costumer for the trade in value of the old car...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 844 words
7 pages, 1739 words
1 pages, 266 words
2 pages, 514 words
6 pages, 1449 words
2 pages, 346 words
1 pages, 272 words