Coping With Failures
Essay specific features
November 18, 2012
No of pages / words:
3 / 617
Rating of current essay:
The key lies in how a person copes with failure. Attitude and perspective makes all the difference between failure leading to either more failure or eventual success.
Thomas Edison was fond of telling people how he failed his way to success. He tried over a thousand elements and their combinations before discovering the combination that worked...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
What separates people like Edison from the masses is summed up in these three statements:
1) He believed he would succeed,
2) He was persistent, and would not quit, and
3) He learned from each failure, and succeeded by the process of elimination.
Instead of accepting failure as a personal defeat as most people are wont to do, success-oriented people consider failure as an opportunity to learn which should be embraced...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 775 words
0 pages, 0 words
3 pages, 617 words
1 pages, 278 words
3 pages, 693 words
1 pages, 203 words
3 pages, 564 words