evolution vs creation
Essay specific features
November 16, 2013
No of pages / words:
3 / 811
Rating of current essay:
We adapt to the environment and the demands our lives. A very simple example of this would be the darkening of the skin when exposed to too much sun light, this I our body's method of adaptation in protecting us from the sun.
The theory of evolution by Darwin states that men came from apes, based on certain archeological findings...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Whether men came from apes or something that resembles apes, evolution shows that men has eliminated the need to do the savage acts apes or beasts to survive in the wild. As shown by their body structure, the following are a few obvious examples
1) Apes have fur to protect them from harsh conditions
2) Structure of limbs show the need to climb trees for survival
3) Tiny brain show that there is minimal thinking
4) Advanced muscular system for protection and to fulfill the physical demands of the wild
The primitive man has developed ways to eliminate the need for these; like clothing, proper shelter, more advanced hunting method and maybe the discovery of fire...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 397 words
1 pages, 234 words
1 pages, 209 words
2 pages, 400 words
1 pages, 199 words
1 pages, 208 words
3 pages, 675 words