Essay specific features
April 4, 2013
No of pages / words:
5 / 1372
Rating of current essay:
(INVALID) APPEAL TO AUTHORITY
b. Lincoln's greatness involved politics, not philosophy or theology. He's not an authority on those issues.
3. Russian dictator Joseph Stalin killed millions of his own citizens, and he was an atheist. Therefore, atheism is wrong; God exists.
a. AD HOMINEM
b. The fact that Stalin was one of the most evil people ever doesn't mean he was wrong about believing there are no gods...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
b. The fact that Stalin was one of the most evil people ever doesn't mean he was wrong about believing there are no gods. (Hitler was just as evil yet he believed in God.)
Sometimes some students think this is cherry picking, since it's looking at one evil atheist when there are loads of decent atheists...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 350 words
1 pages, 243 words
3 pages, 703 words
2 pages, 497 words
1 pages, 153 words
1 pages, 77 words
2 pages, 540 words