General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at EssaysBank.com (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
These Terms and any claim, controversy, or dispute relating to or arising hereunder shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of Poland.
Utilizing this service is LEGAL and NOT restricted by any academic institution rules. You can use our sample academic documents in the following manners:
- For enhancing your understanding of the subject;
- As an inspiration for thoughts and arguments, ensuring you give the proper credits;
- To rephrase the concepts detailed in the document (always check your institution's stance on plagiarism and ethical standards);
- To use it for direct quotes, ensuring you provide the necessary citations.
EssaysBank.com specializes in custom writing of numerous papers, articles, posters, coursework, etc. We provide brand new papers depending on the customer’s instructions, order deadline, and level. Every client is required to indicate a specific type of assignment in the Order Form:
- Lab report
- Poster, etc.
Apart from providing custom writing services, a client may choose:
- Revision of an already written assignment.
Level of Writing
A customer must choose an order level, which depends on the educational establishment he/she studies in:
- High school.
If customer mistakenly chose an inappropriate order type, our Financial Department will assist and recalculate the order price according to the newly provided instructions.
Communication and Its Importance
We highly suggest every customer to communicate with EssaysBank.com members by using the following means of communication:
- Inside message system.
- Live chat button
- Phone calls with Support Agents.
EssaysBank.com asks all clients to communicate with EssaysBank.com members, provide timely responses to our messages, calls and emails to make sure that the ordered product will be crafted according to the customers’ specific needs and requirements. It is vital to provide all order instructions and attachments while placing the order or during initial writing stages (when no more than 10-15% of the deadline passes).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Review or Work Process
By ordering a paper on our website, a customer agrees to get the service in the following way:
- Customer makes an order on our website and proceeds with the payment. We allow every customer to choose his/her “preferred writer.”
- We find the most suitable writer to complete the order.
- The client may communicate with the writer to receive updates about the order status, provide clarifications, etc. Our Writing Department may ask to place a compensation order, if we find any mismatches in the order type, number of pages, and level of writing.
- The order is checked for plagiarism, and uploaded in the customer’s profile.
- We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic. As a double check of the paper originality, you are free to order a full plagiarism PDF report while placing the order or afterwards by contacting our Customer Support Team.
Order Time Frame
A customer may indicate a respective time frame, which starts from 3 hours up to 2 months for more complex orders. You are free to find more details in our Order Now form. The customer may request early delivery, but the order price will be respectively recalculated and additional order will be requested to be placed. EssaysBank.com completes all assignments on time and grants timely submission of custom writing/rewriting services.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.
Submitting a Refund Application
As a customer, you can request a refund during the first 14 days, after your deadline has expired. If you have received a plagiarized paper from us, we will not impose any limitations on the refund's timeframe. However, please provide us with valid proofs that the writer has plagiarized.
* Valid proofs imply the provision of quality plagiarism reports from Turnitin, WriteCheck, and iThenticate. These are the only plagiarism checking systems that can be regarded as reliable. Please, do not submit plagiarism reports delivered by SafeAssign.com. Also, please do not forget that we will not accept handwritten reports. Tables of contents, title pages, reference lists, and properly formatted quotes are not considered as plagiarism.
- If your paper is a continuation of a previous paper, we will not be responsible for any plagiarism detected in the original paper you upload to EssaysBank.com. We will review only the passages written by our professionals.
- If you are completely dissatisfied with the quality of your paper, please, contact our Refund Department, and we will take care of the matter. If we find your claims to be justified, we will return a formal letter in 3-4 days. You will receive a partial or full refund, depending on your situation.
You can enjoy the advantages of our free revision policy, if you request a revision in the first 48 hours after your deadline expires. If you are late, additional compensation will be needed to revise your paper. If the writer agrees to review your order for free, you will not receive any refund.
If you have ordered a long paper (more than 20 pages in length), you are eligible for a free revision during the first 30 days after your deadline expires.
You cannot apply for a free revision, if the instructions for your revision are different from the original order instructions. Also, if you fail to upload essential order materials before the writer starts working on your paper or uploads the completed work, you will have to pay additionally.
If you want to use our free revisions policy, please, consider the deadline for your revision and provide thorough recommendations to revise your paper. If they are complex, we may need up to 24 hours to meet your requirements. We will do everything possible and impossible to complete the revision on time.
You are entitled to check personal messages from the writer and our administration regularly. Many customers delay their communication with the writer and/or fail to attach the materials needed for their paper on time. You are responsible for supplying the writer with essential information regarding your order.
If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose "Extended Revision" additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with "Extended Revision" option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- You can be eligible for a full refund, if you have made a double payment or placed the same order twice. Please, contact our support representatives once it happens.
- You can be eligible for a full refund, if we do not find a writer for your paper.
- In case of a full refund, you will not own any rights to the materials provided by EssaysBank.com.
- The company does not grant any grades since professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer can send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer overlooked some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, the whole order will be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions. E.g. A customer cannot ask to refund a half of the order and make a revision request to correct the second part.
- A Client is not eligible for a full refund, if the order was verified late and Writer did not receive a respective extension to complete the assignment.
A Partial Refund
You can be eligible for a partial refund, if you have accidentally placed an order with a wrong number of pages. We will reconsider the price and refund the difference.
The amount to be refunded can be reduced, if you fail to indicate the level of complexity needed for your paper. For instance, you choose PhD instead of High School.
If the instructions provided to the writer are contradictory, we may need to recalculate the amount of refund to be administered upon your request.
Once a writer is assigned to your paper, the process of cancelling your order will be the following:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* You cannot cancel your order, when 1/3 of the deadline is left to delivery and the writer is working on your paper. If the paper was finished and uploaded, you cannot cancel your order.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
If you do not respond to our questions or queries to confirm your financial details, we will have to postpone the deadline for your paper. It will be calculated since the moment such confirmation was provided. You will have to extend the deadline. Otherwise, additional compensation will be required to make sure that the writer can cope with your hot order.
Word Count Issues
Our pages are counted, based on the number of words (approximately 300 words per page). If you need the writer to make calculations, we will review these rules and how they apply to your order. We will recalculate the price of your paper, based on its complexity.
PowerPoint presentations include speaker notes, between 100 and 150 words per slide. You are responsible for choosing the appropriate type of order, when you request assistance with PPT.
As for online tests, we will calculate the cost of your paper based on the number of questions in them. On average, 5 test questions make up one written page. So, if you have 25 questions, you will have to pay for 5 pages.
If you need your paper to be delivered early, we will request appropriate compensation. If you need your paper before the deadline, we will recalculate its cost and request additional payment. If the writer finishes your paper before the deadline but without additional compensation, you will lose your right to request a refund in the future.
If the writer did not meet the deadline for your paper, you can be eligible for a partial refund. We will recalculate the cost of your paper according to our pricing structure, as posted on our website.
You should be attentive in choosing the most appropriate type for your order. Make sure you do not confuse essays with dissertations or online tests. We cannot provide a refund, if you fail to pay for the amount of services ordered from us.
In terms of "rewriting", our services will be limited to rewording the original text. If you ask the writer to do anything additionally, we will request a compensation for these services.
We strongly recommend that you check your messages from time to time. Effective communication with the writer and our support representatives will bring a better result, particularly if you need to approve the topic proposed by the writer.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information regarding stored credentials can be found in T&C of respectful payment processor.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.